Practicing public relations, in my experience, embodies the craft of strategic storytelling, manifested through details both in the public eye and behind the scenes.
With a natural skill for public relations, I excelled in my PR campaign classes at the University of Oregon’s Journalism School, a top #10 program in the United States. Earning Dean’s List honors and a Best PR Plan Award, all while working in a public-service role as the Vice President of the Student Government, I gained ample experience about how to strategically manage mass communications.
While the tools available to me depend on the budget of the campaign I am working with, I am grateful to have extensive experience with the following software:
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Suite
- Google Analytics
- Award-Winning PR Plan for Burt’s Bees
- Crisis PR Plan for Snapchat
- Manager for Music Producer, Evergreen. Creating a Brand Kit and expanding her PR reach, landing her in the local magazine and securing opportunities to play at music festivals next to some of the industry’s biggest names
- Vice President of University of Oregon Student Government
- Press Kit for the Organization Against Sexual Assault
- PR Consultant for Pluto the Planet
- PR Consultant for Iron Geisha
I’m available to support PR campaigns in any capacity. Please feel welcome to reach out!
Interested in how we can advance an organization together? I’d love to hear from you!